Dear Practice Members and Friends,
Are you still there?
I know you haven’t heard from me much…it’s Jaimee. How are you? I know it has been a long time. Even though you haven’t heard from me I have been creating and healing. It has been a busy 2 years with cancer and I can’t believe I am coming up on 3 year anniversary since purchasing my Wellness Center. Wow! I have so much to tell you. I have so many things being created at Healing Tree Health and Wellness Center. I don’t want you to amiss out.
1) So first, hop over to healingtreehealthandwellness.com and let’s get reaquainted. My old website will be coming down (www.healingtree.biz).
2) Please join my mailing list and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email favorites so that you won’t miss upcoming notes from mailchimp.
3) I will be holding my old school open house which I have not done in this space yet! It is last minute but it is going to be awesome. Come this Saturday, December 8th 10-2 (152 Northampton Street) to hear about a big secret of what is coming to the wellness center, who I am collaborating on big projects with, what I am doing in my coaching business, who else is sharing the space, grace and healing at the wellness center and, of course, more holiday gifts. I have some of my client favorites as well as stocking the shelves with local artists sweet gifts! I hope to see you and reconnect. There will be raffles too. of course.
Come learn about…
- What is a rest cave and why am I building one
- Enter for raffle prizes
- Get awesome gifts
- Learn about what Jaimee is up to now. I would love to see what you are up to!
- Order a special basket
I can’t wait to see you!